3D Maze Beta 3D Maze Beta

I played it for a while. Can't find the exit. A least, you can jump in this maze game. There's a glitch in the walls. I'm not sure if it Unity's limit or something else.

SimpleColorMaze - EP3 SimpleColorMaze - EP3

It's amazing! How do you make 3D mazes so quickly? Do you make an engine and make mazes with it?

Felicia's Maze Felicia's Maze

It's a nice maze game

The gameplay is different from other maze games I played so far. I really like drawing lines to the exit. Also the maze is diffent when starting new games.

Too bad, There is only one maze to complete. More mazes would be better.

The woman's nice but she's not naked. Everybody can play this game.

BlackCrossGames responds:

Thanks. The next version will have more features. About the picture, I thought so too, turns out it's inappropriate for everyone and should be rated teen.

Wooden Jimmy; Demo Wooden Jimmy; Demo

Is this your first game?

This game is a good start. It's more like playing Warioland games. Activating switches to go furter. Your sprites need to improve. Also add music and sound will make this game better. I see no elements for a RPG game. It's more like a platform game. Good luck to complete this game. It's great so far.

The Silver Dungeon Escape The Silver Dungeon Escape

Nice little game

The silver dungeon escape is a little game to spend few minutes. Make it longer and add special effects would be nicer.

Also when you click two objects, two windows messages display make the game hard to read. Player should not click on any objects untill the message is closed.

Overall, this is a good game. I hope you will improve for later games.

Be Ready For Wonderland Be Ready For Wonderland

A nice dress-up game

I like music but it can be longer. The graphic's sweet. I suggest to rate to everyone since there is no nudity in the game.

Yuffie Kisaragi RPS (3D) Yuffie Kisaragi RPS (3D)

I like it

This adult game is different from other games in Newgrounds. Play rock, paper and scissor is a good idea. Also a 3D model is also a good idea. Too bad, she is only topless at the end of the game. Next time, make her naked.

Veronica's Puzzle Veronica's Puzzle

about your jigsaw puzzle game

Your artwork is great but there is no room to put jigsaw pieces makes your game difficult to complete.

Letalis responds:

I'll keep that in mind, thanks.

Day and Night Fairy Day and Night Fairy

Cute little fairy

I like this little dess game.