St.Patrick's Party House St.Patrick's Party House

Good flash

I'm not sure if it's a movie or a game. Nevermind. Make more rooms and make the songs longer will be better.

On The Rocks On The Rocks

Yeah. This is the right place for this flash

Your animation is nice but ...

Unstead click on the arrow, you can make a movie with it. How about one minute.
Also. Add music or sound would be great.

InsomniacOvrLrd responds:

It WAS just a simple 'press button to sex harder' sort of thing, but it's my second actual one of these. With the next one, I'll be sure to put a bit more transition scenes and lightly touch on some sort of narrative. I'll see what i can do :D

A Reunion A Reunion

Nice little valentine movie

Id choose romance genre if Newgrounds has it. Too bad, the website doesn't have romance. So drama is good.

Psyduck's quest for love2 Psyduck's quest for love2

I watched all the 31 flashes since January 1 2010

You manage to make flashes to the end. This movie like others are awesome.

I must agree with other reviewers. You should rate T for nudity at the end of the movie. You won't find it at the original Pokémon TV show.

LotusClock responds:

I didn't want the rating to spoil the surprise. Thanks for following me through the Flood.

Janurary TwentyNinth 2010 Janurary TwentyNinth 2010

the best bank robbery movie I ever watched

The end is awesome.

LotusClock responds:

The end is so predictable, but still awesome.

Janurary TwentyFourth2010 Janurary TwentyFourth2010

another great movie from you

You still manage to make an excellent movie in one day. The only complain is green texts on cyan background are difficult to read. The rest is great as always.

LotusClock responds:

The middle movie was meant to look half-assed and crappy because in the story, I made it in five minutes just to get rid of WeiRDoCarrotClock. Even if the color allowed to read the text, its grammar got raped to the bone, so it wouldn't be much more legible.

Janurary Seventeenth 2010 Janurary Seventeenth 2010

Did you make it in one day?

This is the best movie of the series. Awesome story and great ending.

LotusClock responds:

Yep. Was able to make all of this in one day.

I dunno why, but you sound like you love magic, isn't that right?

Mario Hates Fags! Mario Hates Fags!

the first turd of the week in 2010

I like the music even if it plays in loop. The rest is just boring.

L'autobus - The bus L'autobus - The bus

Un très bon film

I surprised your movie has passed under jugments since it's only in french without english subtitle. I like the humor. Keep up the good work.

atomicenergy responds:

Thank You! Glad you like this! :D

Santa's Surprise Santa's Surprise

Great job

Everything in this movie is great. Graphics, Christmas song, the story and the end of the movie.

The best Santa Claus movie ever made so far.

remyzero responds:

Hey Thanks! I really appreciate it. I had to do this in 3 days last year. It was pretty hectic, but one of my favorite projects to have done thus far.