I like making DOS games and flash movies. I speak English and French.
Escoumins, Quebec, Canada
Posted by Abracadabra123 - July 2nd, 2009
Isabella's vlog is out:http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/
I don't like reviewing movies using what Newgrounds allows. So I will just do so here.
Some things to improve upon:
1. The artwork. It leaves . . . something to be desired.
2. The animation. When the characters were speaking their moves did not fit the words correctly.
3. The sound effects. Especially for the wind (if there were any others). It sounded much like a loop, and it became grating after a while.
4. The grammar and spelling. It was (at least for the English version) incorrect, to say the least. If you are doubt your skills in any language I am sure there are people who are more fluent that would be willing to double-check for minor mistakes.
5. The text for the words the characters spoke. It appeared for too long on the screen. I may be a quick reader, but perhaps you could have made an option of allowing us to control the speed at which the text flowed. Or you could have just employed the use of a voice actor and did away with the text entirely.
If you wish to see this as a review, using the available review system Newgrounds has to offer send me a P.M. (if and when) the animation is passes through the portal. I hope you improve so that people will come to enjoy your animations.
Please enjoy the remainder of your twenty-four hour span of time.
Yep. I should spend more time for this movie. If I was using voices, it would be in french. The movie still needs texts for Newgrounds users.
English is not my first language. I speak french.
whoopee... (sarcastic in case you were wondering)